Headquarters: WorkMotion Software GmbH
We are looking for a Global HR Operations Manager (m/f/d) who will form the link between WorkMotion’s HR platform and our international clients. At its core, the tasks of this role are similar to other HR Operations roles, i.e. onboarding employees, managing employees, coordinating payroll, understanding labor law.
Then, WHY IS THIS ROLE 10X MORE EXCITING THAN ANY OTHER HR OPERATIONS ROLE??
- Direct Client Exposure: Rather than managing the employees of WorkMotion, you will manage the employees of our clients. This will provide you with direct exposure to interesting companies from a variety of industries and very different use cases. As a result, your work forms the core of our product offering. Rather than serving as a supporting function, Global HR Operations at WorkMotion is a front-office role.
- International People: The employees you will work with (i.e. onboard & manage) are located all across the world in more than 50 different countries. Some of them work from Portugal, some from Malaysia, and others from the US. Leveraging our internal knowledge base, you will be able to understand local employment law, and get a feeling for international working conventions.
- Product Improvement: Instead of relying on third-party tools, you will work with our own proprietary product, the only international HR Operating System. You will help our clients use the product from an employer’s perspective while using it yourself from the WorkMotion perspective. You will have the chance to directly liaise with our Product Development team and share all your feedback with them in order to help them build the best tool possible.
- You hold a BSc or MSc degree and ideally have first experience in HR Operations / HR Management
- Native or business proficient in English
- Native or business proficient in either German OR French
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an ability to respond quickly and communicate effectively
- Interested in learning about different labor law regulations
- Highly motivated and eager to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Location can be fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Team events (e.g. summer event, christmas party)