We are a 100% virtual team that consist of developers from all over the world. The candidate will work from wherever he or she pleases as long as being online/accessible three (4) hours between 9:00am and 5pp GMT -2. Please be aware that any candidate that applies for this job will, if chosen, must execute a one hour online technical demonstration and if our requirements are met, then one or two personal interviews will be conducted prior to any decisions are made.
The candidate will be working with the following:
- Building the next generation of cognitive services and social media solutions
- Mobile Application development with Xamarin Forms
- Collaboratively design and implement new features and keep an existing codebase as part of a virtual scrum team
- Aid in planning and brainstorming activities driven by our Technical Product Management organization
The Successful Applicant
As we are working as a virtual team it is incredibly important that you are self-driven, proactive and perform well in virtual teams. You approach your tasks in a structured manner, and you understand the value of supporting the company in having insights into your daily work.
- +4 Years of experience with Xamarin Forms
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET/Core and C#
- Experience with REST services and JSON
- Understands the value of high code quality. Duplicate code does not provide twice as much value
- You are a team player who helps others reflexively and puts the team first
- You speak and write business English.
Nice to haves:
- Agile software development with Scrum
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented architecture
- You have worked in a mature environment with code reviews, continuous integration and continuous delivery. Azure DevOps experience – pipelines, branches etc. is a plus
- Working with, and having a good understanding of the most popular social media
Our vision is to increase the value of companies’ brands, products and services by creating the most powerful tools for delivering social media content – regardless of time, place and language. Our core focus is to derive content from across social media networks.