Headquarters: London, UK
– You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
– You are flexible with your working hours and happy to work weekends
– You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
– Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanour).
– You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
– You have experience in using Shopify
Your responsibilities will include:
– Responding to customer support requests
– On-boarding and setting up new merchants
– Manning our live chat and telephone support systems
– Maintaining the app’s documentation
– Tracking feature requests and support trends
Why work here?
– We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
– Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
– No red tape or pointless meetings
– Competitive base salary
– Fully remote position
Who is Zapiet?
– We are the creators of a number of hugely popular e-commerce apps powering over 4,500 merchants in 120+ countries
– We are a self-funded, profitable company started back in 2015
– We are a fully remote company and have a great time
To apply: email@example.com