Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Representative
Zebra Customer Service Representatives offer daily customer support, peace of mind, and quality information to our customers. As the frontline and often first touchpoint of communication with the company, Zebra Reps are essential in attracting potential customers as well as the retention of current subscribers. Our Customer Experience Team hears, acknowledges, and analyzes customer needs, develops customer-centric solutions, and provides clear communication in a humanized, friendly manner. This role is excellent if you are a creative problem solver, have a way with words, and enjoy helping others.
- Develops thorough knowledge of Zebra products, services, operations, processes, and company goals
- Strategically communicates using empathy, friendliness, and with company values in mind
- Provides quality service to current and potential customers through various channels
- Communicates customer information and identifies issues effectively to the appropriate regional market manager and collaborates to creatively problem solve
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to view customer databases, CRM, and payment systems
- Identifies patterns in customer behaviors, issues, and questions to continually improve overall customer experience
- Show composure, resilience, and positivity as customer needs evolve and case volume changes
- Reports directly to: CX Manager or similar
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Actively updates pre-written responses to customer inquiries to reflect the current product, service, and processes
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures
- Regularly communicates across departments to problem solve and offers collaborative solutions
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines, and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area
- Attends weekly customer service departmental meetings
Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Must demonstrate personable and professional email etiquette. Must have the ability to learn new software systems relatively easily. Must be a team player and self-motivated. Must have a positive attitude and the ability to handle stress. Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while keeping focus on the customer. Must be available to work weekends and occasional holidays remotely. An interest in micro-mobility, environmental conservation, or electric vehicles is appreciated.
Strong candidates have obtained degrees in the following or related fields; communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, or English.