Headquarters: Brighton, UK
Achieving consistent growth month by month has been a challenging yet incredible journey for our team. As we’ve grown, new roles, tasks and projects crop up and right now we need someone to join the customer support team to continue giving our customers an incredible experience.
Are you “the one”?
Better Proposals is one of the world’s leading proposal tools, which helps businesses send high-converting, web-based business proposals, contracts and other types of documents. By sending trackable, modern documents with the ability to sign and pay online, our software helps sales representatives win more clients and get paid faster.
With tens of thousands of users around the globe, we’re just getting started.
What you’ll do
- You will work in the Customer Support team to make the best possible first impression while talking to our customers and provide them with the help they need.
- Over time the product changes and grows and so does the support and help we give our customers. It’s a never ending learning game.
- Occasionally, you might be involved in updating or writing help articles for our help centre.
- You’ll also be processing cancellations every day and offering solutions to new customers looking to try our product.
- You’ll take feedback from our users and log any feature requests to help prioritise what features our users will benefit from the most.
- Helping the coolest customers in the world grow their businesses
- Remote work in a global company, with a friendly and hard working team.
- Opportunity to grow within the company, head up departments and earn promotions and pay rises.
- Salary – 3 levels to work your way up – starting on 5USD per hour, rising to 7USD per hour
- Cash Birthday and Christmas presents
- Annual bonus based on personal performance and company profits
- 3 weeks paid holiday per year. 1 week for each additional year, capped at 6 weeks
- Choose 8 national holidays that make sense to your country.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer services or a sales related role where you directly interacted with customers.
- Happy to work in an environment where you’ll be dealing with multiple conversations at once on live chat without quality or the customer experience suffering.
- Preferably have used Intercom (or similar customer support software) before.
- You should be able to listen to a business problem and offer a solution using our software.
- You should be able to read and interpret customer’s messages and not be afraid to ask questions and get clarification. By the way, when you apply, use the subject line ‘FAO Rob’.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- The hours are 7am – 3pm – You will be trained for the first 3 months with a senior member of the team during the hours of 4pm – 11pm Monday – Friday. As your knowledge and confidence progresses, you’ll be eased into your working shift over-time.
- This isn’t initially required or common but you should be comfortable talking to customers on Zoom once your product knowledge is sufficient.
Assuming everything goes well, here’s how our hiring process goes:
- You apply
- We have an initial interview
- We will have a 2nd interview
- In special cases we might have a quick 3rd call to clarify a few things, but mostly not.
- We offer you the job
- You’re expected to accept it within 1 business day.