We are seeing to hire a Case Operations Manager to join our Mass Tort Operations team! This position will support and drive an efficient workup of inventory and ensure legal teams have the necessary tools, processes, and insights to provide a world-class client experience while effectively managing clients from retention to resolution.
- Responsible for inventory reporting, ensuring all intake and matter information is properly collected, reported, and submitted with complete transparency into inventory.
- Track efficacy and productivity of case work up tasks and preparing reports for Legal Leadership that provide insight into inventory and Case Staff performance to achieve Case KPIs and deadlines.
- Collaborate with Case Teams, Business Operations Team, and Email Marketing Team to deliver an exceptional client experience; including but not limited to client contact programs, quarterly and ad-hoc case updates, new technology and third-party platforms, etc.
- Collaborate with outside vendors to coordinate projects and ensure timely service delivery, oversee implementation and case team training, establish tracking metrics and assess performance.
- Monitor performance and efficacy of client communications and inventory management processes, identify cross-tort obstacles, challenges, and opportunities for improvement to be resolved by Business Operations Team.
- Collaborate with Inventory Attorney and Lead Paralegal to manage the timeline and pace of client work up and client communications, while proactively managing case deadlines.
- Collaborate with BPO Ops Manager to onboard BPO agents and monitor performance; prepare project outlines and work with BPO Team Leads to educate agents on case requirements.
- Identify and resolve hurdles, flag critical issues, and escalate questions to BPO Manager, Legal Leadership, and Director of Case Operations, as needed (e.g. CQ completion rates, issues with medical record requests, client satisfaction, knowledge gaps, fire-drills, deadlines, etc.)
- 3+ years experience managing teams and/or 3+ years as analyst, consultant or project manager
- Previous experience working in the legal field as a Paralegal, Attorney, or similar role
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with all levels of the organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset and working style â self-starter, highly accountable, independent, decision maker with ability to anticipate problems as well as define and implement solutions
- Prior experience with Salesforce is preferred