Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 40 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the worldâs fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team that makes it all happen, in a flexible, remote-first dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 800+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of peopleâs daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager based in South Africa or Nigeria or who will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our customers.
What will I be doing?
- Working with both our internal teams as well as clients.
- Provide âvoice of customer feedbackâ to internal DLOCAL teams.
- Develop effective long-term key customer relationships.
- Collaborate with customers to better understand their goals and ambitions.
- Prioritize discovery of customer strategic needs, initiatives, and deployment opportunities to develop and align prioritized project plans for assigned accounts with identified milestones and goals.
- Develop Customer Success methodologies and own team initiatives that improve productivity.
- Interact and work together with the different areas of the company.
What skills do I need?
- Our ideal candidate is a good communicator, an excellent listener, self-motivated, a natural problem solver, and a great multi-tasker who is able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 5-10 years in Customer Success Management
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Customer Success experience (B2B preferred).
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Experience in payments – Huge advantage.
- Background in Project Management or Customer Success Management with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding program goals.
- Team spirit and proactive behavior.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so donât worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!