What is Across?
Across is an optimistic cross-chain bridge protocol that allows users to execute transactions between chains nearly instantaneously. This is accomplished by using an optimistic oracle, bonded relayers, and single-sided liquidity pools.
Who is behind Across?
Across is built using UMA’s optimistic oracle. Our growing team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed?
Weâre a cross-chain bridge that prides itself on its speed, security and low fees.
– Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, weâre always building.
– Weâre a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent.
– Weâre growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
We are looking for a blockchain data analyst to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with senior domain experts to gain insight and knowledge and inform key business decisions. The successful candidate will turn their curiosity and knowledge of tools into living and breathing data sets to quickly translate them into meaningful analysis.
- Utilise industry standard tools and enjoy sleuthing within on-chain data to deliver hypothesis, answer product questions, and conduct competitive analysis all of which will inform business strategy
- Serve as the data and blockchain analytics go to person who enables the team to make data-informed decisions, dashboards, reports, ad-hoc queries, insightful observations
- Run on-chain data analysis to provide unique insights and identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase community engagement and innovation
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to take a question and quickly deliver data driven output- speed, comfort in imperfection, and pride in your work is important
- Strong oral and written communication skills- take your data driven work and distill that into concise insights
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and DeFi, and experience doing data analysis on Ethereum
- Programming skills and experience with open-source data science tools are an asset
- Strong fundamentals in probability and statistics
- Some experience with cloud infrastructure, especially GCP, is preferred.
- Growth mindset and enthusiasm for solving problems- you want to learn from and with the very smart people around you
– Pay packages include competitive salaries & meaningful token options. Salaries for this role range from $50-120k (USD), and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
– Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
– 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
Still want to know more?
-Our team at blends a mix of highly-sought engineers, developers and community builders with a traditional finance pedigree. Our fast-growing team includes a diverse background of experiences. Weâre a decentralized protocol governed by community members across the globe in a DAO, and supported by Risk Labs Foundation.
-We value economic freedom, integrity, and taking smart risks. Youâll succeed at Across if youâre a self-starter, kind, adaptable, and passionate about building impactful tools to make finance more equitable.
– We are a remote-first international team and we support everyone to create an environment where they can do their best work. Teammates take the time off that they need and support each other to create an environment where they are happy, healthy, and inspired. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly as well as nomad-friendly.
-You will not get bored here! UMA’s OO powers the Across protocol and there are unlimited ideas, products, services and protocols that could continue to be built on top of that ecosystem. We are constantly developing, building, experimenting and evolving.
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Risk Labs, the employing entity, is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplaces. So, if youâre excited about this role but your past experience doesnât perfectly align- we encourage you to apply anyways. We value you taking the chance. Risk labs will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.