Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. You are honest and exhibit high integrity. You are proactive and excited to bring new ideas to the company. You solicit feedback and are open to criticism. You adjust quickly to changes in priorities and conditions and cope effectively with complexity and change. You have high attention to detail.
You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with others and mentoring other engineers. Above all, you want to build something that fundamentally changes the lives of families for the better.
As Director of Product Marketing, youâll be responsible for fully owning our product story. You will manage the pipeline of product and feature launches, identify how to market our offerings, and will be ultimately responsible for the GTM approach for our product in order to build awareness, understanding, and adoption among our key audiences of Clients, CareDrivers, Riders, and Caregivers. Youâll report to the VP, Communications & External Affairs and work closely with team members who oversee B2B marketing, content, communications, and brand.
What You’ll Do:
- You will manage launch timelines and pipeline, together with Product leadership, to maximize impact of product and feature launches.
- You will oversee and lead the GTM strategy for new and existing products and in consideration of the customer lifecycle. This will include naming, audiences, channels, and key messaging, as well as identifying new and innovative ways to communicate about our offerings. While earned media will be led by Communications, you will own the GTM plan.
- Youâll advise the Product team on its roadmap, advocating for our users.
- You will build a data-driven approach to measuring the effectiveness of product marketing efforts and plans to iterate based on those findings.
- Youâll work closely with Product; Legal; Communications; Sales; B2B Marketing, including Sales Enablement, and more to ensure a smooth process from product ideation to testing, pilots, to full-roll out.
- Youâll manage the Product Marketing org, with two strong Product Marketing Managers in 2024.
What youâll need:
An ideal candidate will have 6-8 years excellent and proven product marketing experience, specifically with B2B technology, and understand how product marketing fits into a larger marketing and communications function. In particular, you have led product marketing orgs to help scale the programs within their organizations. You have managed complex campaigns and understand the value of organization and clear communication. Youâre creative and data-oriented, recognizing the immense value of creative thinking and measurable outcomes. You are a team player, eager to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, and can move quickly. You approach your work with drive, ownership, and empathy and do well in ambiguous situations where you can cut through the noise and make a clear and strategic recommendation. You also have strong writing and communication skills, the ability to work independently and with a team, and a passion for our mission to create opportunity for all through mobility.
Nice to Have:
Tableau, Figma, Iterable, Refiner, Segment, and Amplitude a plus
** This role will be fully remote from a state where we do business AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, MD, WI, OK, UT, TN, NC, SC, NV, NM, NJ, NY, OR, TX, VA, WA, MO, MI*
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer flexible vacation, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), FSA, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $155,000-175,000 a year. This compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidateâs relevant work experience, skill set, certifications, and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.