We help local businesses grow by executing a marketing playbook that’s designed to work in their niche and location.
We are looking for a manager / director to lead our marketing team of 10 employees with a focus on strategic performance and process improvement.
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, follow the instructions in the “How to Apply” section.
- Own our SEO process, strategy, and workflow for clients
- Manage a team of 10 full-time employees across content, web development, and technical SEO
- Be a part of the company leadership team
- Set and execute goals for improving SEO delivery, team metrics, and performance
- Leverage SEO tools to systematize keyword research, site audits, performance reports, and more
- Communicate via email with clients for support, reporting, and troubleshooting their account
- Strategic leader for SEO delivery
- Experience managing a team
- Experience managing client relationships in the context of professional, B2B services
- Track record of success with local SEO strategies
- Experience with SEO software like Ahrefs, SurferSEO, Screaming Frog, SemRush
- Experience with web analytics providers like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, or Hotjar
- Experience with Duda site builder
- Proven ability to investigate issues with Webmaster Tools (e.g. Google Search Console) and analyze changes in organic traffic to deliver business insights & recommendations
- Deep understanding of technical SEO elements (e.g. .htaccess, robots.txt) for optimizing a website’s search performance
- Experience working with G Suite products (e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A reliable and strong Wi-Fi connection is essential, as we operate as a fully remote team
Native or near-native English literacy is required.
What You Get
- Fair base salary that’s equivalent to your skills and experience
- 15 days PTO (paid time off) per year
- 5 paid floating holidays per year
- 1 day off per year on your birthday
- Flexible working hours in a fully remote environment
- The ability to work and grow in an exciting and highly competitive environment
- A collaborative, diverse, and inclusive company culture that values innovation and creativity
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
How to Apply
To apply for this position, follow the steps below:
- Start a new email with the subject line ‘Goodly SEO Manager’
- Attach your resume along with a 2-3 minute video that explains why you’re the best one for the role – we’d love to see you getting creative!
- Send your email to email@example.com
[Applications without a video won’t be reviewed.]