Hector Network is a blockchain-based company focused on furthering blockchain utility, creating products that expand the horizon of web3, and foster community. Its offerings span Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and any beyond. Hector Network operates two tokens, HEC itâs flagship token, and TOR, a stablecoin used for day to day transactions and operations.
Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making crosschain expansion happen.
Hector Network is developing a utility ecosystem of various innovative sub-brands and applications.
About The Oikos
We are building an exciting interactive AAA metaverse with a mission to expand the innovation within DeFi Gaming industry
The Oikos is a MMORPG that delivers players into a vivid, unique world that merges the lore of Greek mythology with fresh, tech-imbued aesthetics of cyberpunk and hyper futurism.
The Oikos will offer plenty of e-commerce opportunities for established brands and entrepreneurs looking to expand their businesses into the Metaverse. Additionally, it will collaborate with Hector Networkâs growing ecosystem of products, providing users with the opportunity to access a growing suite of blockchain products from inside the game.
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Head of Finance with an entrepreneurial mindset and a team-collaborative approach who will join the Oikos team towards success.
This is an exciting leadership opportunity to contribute to a ground-breaking product with talented people in the Web 3 field.
If you have a strong history in the finance, blockchain, and gaming industry, you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and you are ready to work hard to make a tremendous impact on The Oikos, then this is the right place for you.
- Overseeing the budget for the gameâs development
*This budget must reflect the realities of the fundraising need and might need to be scalable.
*Including highlighting areas were over budget possible to reevaluate
- Collaborate on developing game economy strategies including
*General economy strategy and health
*Web 2.5-3 bridging
- Continue to develop revenue streams inside the game in collaboration with the rest of the development team
- Continue developing strong VC connections and raising funds for development
*Seeking Equity investors
*Preparing pitch material to secure equity investors
*Meeting with prospective investors
*Liasing with the Equity investors who have been onboarded
- Engage with potential investors and facilitate / assist in discussions
- Support in Q&A with potential investors to ensure a smooth and expedited due diligence process
- Reporting on the financial well being of The Oikos to investors and internal teams members
- Develop revenue projections based on competition and market conditions
- Monitor similar projects and their financial successes and failures, continue to update The Oikosâ strategy as necessary
- Travel for meetings occasionally
- Work closely with the PM and other lead team members for Development, particularly in any areas that cross paths with revenue, rewards or transactions inside the game.
- Cooperation with external partners regarding various issues for Oikos, such as fund raising, legal setup, etc.
- Support with Investor Pitch Deck
- Analyse the business case & financial condition of the project to formulate process strategy
- Ensure clear positioning of the equity story & investment case for potential investors
- Assist in the preparation of a virtual data room (VDR) to ensure readiness prior to investor engagement
- Perform detailed valuation analysis with the view of maximizing value in negotiations
- Identify the different pools of capital that exist in the broader investor universe
- Helping to identify future partners and facilitate introductory meetings
- Collaborate to outline equity shares in the new legal entity and advise on vesting periods for such shares.
- Multi-sig for company wallets.
- A strong background and experience in a similar or relevant role within a startup, preferably blockchain gaming startup
- 5+ years of experience managing Finance, Accounting, Business Operations or Legal, with increasing responsibilities over time.
- 3+ years of experience within gaming industry
- 3+ years experience in Blockchain and web3 industry
- Successful track record of fundraising experience
- Strong expertise developing forecasts and budgets, as well as tracking and managing cash flow and treasure
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with VCs, internal teams and external vendors
- Deep understanding of Blockchain gaming industry
- Self-motivated, thrilled to see a company develop enormously, and at ease with the intensity that comes with that growth.
What youâll get
- Possibility to transform into the CFO of The Oikos under its newly formed legal entity
- To work on a collaborative, creative and innovative team focused on building products for the future.
- Amazing chance to build and push a disruptive product from the ground up in an innovative space toward success.
- A very large degree of freedom and responsibility to help shape the future of The Oikos
- Global Connections in the Web3 Space.
- Competitive salary
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
If you want to define the future direction of the revolutionary AAA metaverse project, come join us as a Head of Financing with plenty of potential for upward mobility.