Aurora Labs is the development company behind Aurora â the EVM blockchain that runs on the NEAR Protocol. We are also the developers of, and integration partner behind, Aurora Cloud â a suite of products that allow Web2 companies to capture the value of Web3.
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world.
We at Aurora Labs are looking to hire a Legal Counsel. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the world.
If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora labs!
– Execute extreme ownership.
– Strive for excellence.
– Embrace authenticity.
– Promote merit.
– Get shit done.
About the Position
– Set the overall legal strategy and manage all legal matters for the company.
– Assess legal risk to develop business-oriented solutions providing concise and commercially focused legal advice.
– Act as a key point of contact for internal stakeholders including Engineering, Finance, Operations, Marketing;
– Create, develop and implement company-wide policies, procedures and standard agreements including third party agreements, payment agreements, services agreements, partnerships, and marketing agreements.
– Stay abreast of developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into companyâs transactional practices.
– Educate and advise the company with respect to legal and risk management issues.
– Juris Doctorate or equivalent degree.
– 5+ years of relevant legal experience (preferably practicing at a startup with fintech, digital assets or blockchain technology, crypto, or at a leading law firm, familiar with GB, BVI, USA by jurisdiction specifics).
– Experience working at multi-jurisdictional businesses.
– Excellent organization, execution and project management skills.
– English language native or fluent.
Join our dedicated team of blockchain industry professionals.
Please apply today â weâre standing by for your resume!
In applying at this job, I confirm and acknowledge that I read and understood the Privacy Notice published at https://auroralabs.dev/privacy.