**Please understand what a Commission Only 1099 position is before applying**
Love in Focus is a prestigious wedding photo and video agency, celebrated for capturing extraordinary moments. We are seeking a diligent Booking Coordinator to join our remote team and play a vital role in our client interaction and sales process. We are eager to fill this position immediately, welcoming a dedicated professional who is ready to contribute to our dynamic team.
As a Booking Coordinator, you are the first point of contact for our potential clients, guiding them through the booking process. This role is ideal for those who desire a flexible work schedule, with an emphasis on the importance of quick responses to capitalize on sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will already have a Work-From-Home job and is able to take in additional work on the side but this is certainly not mandatory. You should be able to make a quiet place to take calls that were previously scheduled through the Calendly account you are managing.
- Manage phone and Zoom calls with potential clients, scheduled at your convenience.
- Respond promptly to client inquiries to maximize engagement and booking potential.
- Clearly communicate our services and promotional offers to encourage client commitments.
- Customize proposals and execute timely follow-ups, utilizing our promotional offers.
- Native English speaker with strong communication skills.
- Quick response capabilities to maximize client engagement.
- Basic sales experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Proficient in using computers and mobile phones for communication and scheduling.
- Ability to respond to clients swiftly within the communication window (8 AM – 9 PM Eastern).
- Comfortable managing the company Calendly account so that clients can book phone or video calls with you.
- $75 per wedding booked (photo & video)
- $50 per wedding booked (photo OR video)
- $25 per photo session/elopement booked
- Weekly ACH payments every Monday.
- Remote work with a flexible schedule.
- Be part of a vibrant, creative team.
- Support available during your absences.
- Submit your most recent resume. I want to see what you’re currently working on as well as what you’ve been up to recently! Don’t worry if you’re currently employed, this job is a great secondary job.
- Send a 2-3 minute video telling me about yourself and why you believe you’re a great fit for this position. This job requires some video calls so if you’re shy in front of a camera, we may not be a good fit.
NOTE: Any applicants without a video and resume will automatically be disqualified.