This is a remote position reporting into our Los Angeles location. The ideal candidate resides in the Los Angeles, CA area.
If youâre ready to start an upwardly-mobile career in media planning and buying, weâd like to talk!
Allied is a privately-held agency with deep roots in live entertainment. Weâre a global leader in helping entertainment, culture, sports, and lifestyle brands connect with their audiences. As the agency partner to movie studios, touring theater and entertainment companies, the sports business, and more, we offer a unique perspective into the strategy behind activating audiences.
In this highly competitive entry-level role, youâll advance your analytical mindset to learn how to build paid media strategies. Weâll show you how to plan and activate digital marketing campaigns that produce real results, and start you on a career ladder leading to leadership within a few years as you build your skillsets and client experience.
Please note that this is not a position in content creation or artistic skillsets.
- 1+ years of experience using Meta Business Manager, Google Ads, or Campaign Manager preferred
- An interest in applying analytics to real-world marketing problems, including demonstrated advanced use of Excel functions
- University degree with qualitative coursework
- Passion for pop culture, theater, or other entertainment also helps!
We look forward to meeting you!
- The salary range for this full-time position is $45,000-$55,000.
- This position will be eligible to participate in the standard benefits offered to full-time employees of Allied Global Marketing (medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance as well as 401k and Flexible PTO). We also offer 10 company paid holidays.