About the team + role
The Money Customer Ops team is responsible for providing our customers with the best experience possible while using our product. We are the "voice of the customer" and work closely with other teams to ensure that our product reflects our customers' needs and that we have the tools necessary to provide our customers exemplary service in each interaction.
As a Money CX Agent, you will be a subject matter expert on the Credit Card product and customer support processes. You will be the front-line agent responsible for assisting our cardholders with their most challenging inquiries. You will independently troubleshoot and work with other teams to resolve the cardholders concerns as efficiently as possible.
It is preferred that this role is located in one of the office locations listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. This position is only eligible for remote work in limited geographies within the US where we do not have physical office locations. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What youâll do
- You have deep customer empathy and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to every customer
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and are able to be agile and flexible as processes evolve
- You like digging into the details, working independently (while asking questions or escalating when necessary), and have a keen eye for spotting trends that could indicate a product bug or issue
- Youâre hungry to learn and grow alongside a growing business
What you bring
- 2+ years of full-time work experience
- Basic understanding of financial products is a plus
- Previous experience with text or email customer support is a plus
- Basic working knowledge of Zendesk is a plus
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits