We are looking for an experienced and skilled Operations Assistant to support our Operations team, and help manage our London office.
Our Operations Assistant will be organised, dependable, motivated and detail-oriented. You are able to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks. You move quickly and excel in a changing, fast-paced environment. You anticipate the needs of the team and proactively resolve operational and administrative issues. In this role, it is critical that you are a self-starter who is able to run with tasks.
You will be reporting directly to the People Operations lead, and supporting our foundersâ Executive Assistant. This role is a temporary part-time (3 days per week) position until the end of March 2024, with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent position. This is a hybrid role that requires working a minimum of 2 days per week in the Aztec Labs office in Farringdon, London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Operations team where needed – diary management, admin duties and working on projects as required
- Assisting in office relocation, including setting up our new office space
- Coordinating staff entertainment including team lunches and dinners, as well as gifts for birthdays, new joiners and leavers, etc
- Helping to organise company events and team off-sites
- Executing on company travel management and admin
- Running our London office day to day and problem solving – managing cleaners, ordering office supplies, managing the office budget and expenses
- Being the face of our London office and welcoming visitors
- Managing our company swag
Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience within Administration or similar role (office admin etc.)
- Excellent organisational abilities
- A people person who is happy and confident working with the whole team
- An individual who has the ability to work independently and take initiative to problem solve
- Someone who is enthusiastic and brings great ideas to help make Aztec Labs a fantastic place to work
- Excellent communication skills with the team internally and with key stakeholders where needed
- Excellent IT skills including all Google Workspace applications
- Good written skills
- Fast, diligent worker
- Someone who is happy with a varied role
- Must be willing to work at least 2 days a week from Aztec Labs office in Farringdon, central London