Full-time, fully remote, Europe timezone.
We’re looking for a candidate who has a proven track record of driving growth in a B2B SaaS environment.
Join a meritocracy, no politics needed (nor welcomed)
We are self-funded and profitable with no external investors to answer to
We practice open-book management (understand how the business works and why what you work on really matters for our clients)
QuickMail is one of the most advanced solutions in the market for automating email and LinkedIn conversations.
Small and medium businesses all over the world use it to reach out to their current and potential clients to grow their business.
QuickMail started in 2014 and is composed of a small group of results-driven team members. We are 100% self-funded and profitable from day 1.
- Grow the number of trials through the effective creation of high-quality and scalable demand-generation initiatives
- Optimize, improve, and scale existing marketing activities (SEO, Content, CRO, social…)
- Execute, track & report the performance of marketing programs.
- Monitor performance regularly, and identify opportunities and strategies to improve trial generated.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of driving growth through varied marketing initiatives for a small B2B company targeting small & medium businesses worldwide
- You managed contractors+agencies, yet you are hands-on, scrappy, and can execute with or without a budget
- Preferrable a T-Shaped marketer (https://buffer.com/resources/t-shaped-marketer/)
- Excellent communication skills (experience reporting directly to the CEO preferred)
Tools we use:
- Asana / Github
- QuickMail (of course)
- ️ Work remotely from anywhere, save a couple of thousand dollars and 100+ hours by cutting out a commute
- ⚖️ You’ll join a meritocracy, no-bs culture, no politics, only candid feedback to keep improving
- A chance to step in and have a big impact on an established SaaS company. You’ll learn about the business side too and get to know the financials.
- 1 team retreat per year to work together for 1 week: https://youtu.be/OY5l3ueZMUo
- We focus on learning and personal growth ($100/mo budget for learning/books/courses)
Q – What’s next in the hiring process after an application moves forward?
A – In a practical interview we’ll ask you to share the 90-day plan you would implement if hired.
Q – For Americans, is this a contractor (1099) or employee (W2) position?
A – 1099
Q – How big is the marketing team?
A – The marketing team is composed of several part-time contractors and was previously led by a full-time demand generation marketer. This role will build on the foundation they have laid. It’s an incredible opportunity for people who love to take ownership and make a real impact to join our team.
Q – Are there set hours I need to be working during the day?
A – Yes, you need to have a minimum of 5 hours overlap with the core work hours in Europe (10am-6pm CET). We have an American member, but she wakes up early.
Q – What type of culture do you guys have?
A – We are incredibly fast-paced, aim for excellence, and take pride in our work. We welcome anyone who wants to achieve big things. Small team, big ambition. If you want something to accelerate your growth instead of a mind-numbing job, this is it.
Q – Are you looking for investors or selling the company?
A – Absolutely not.