We’re not just another agency, and we’re searching for someone who is looking for a job as unique as we are.
We’re looking for the glue that holds our pack together – someone who can bridge the gap between different teams, sniff out innovative solutions, explore uncharted territories, and who is relentless, never giving up until the problem is solved.
If you’re that rare breed of go-getter who gets passionate about whatever you’re working on, then come run with our pack.
In return, we offer great salaries, a growth-oriented work culture, and out-of-this-world benefits that are sure to make you feel like you’re walking on the moon.
The heart of Regex SEO is expressed in our brand essence – “We Care”.
At Regex, we care about our clients, our teammates, the work we do, and, of course, you!
- We value Data over gut feelings (let the numbers guide us!)
- We value Transparency over image (that’s right, no secrets!)
- We value Solutions over problem-dwelling (challenge accepted!)
- We value Enthusiasm over complacency (let passion fuel us!)
- We value Mastery in something over mediocrity in everything (you might even catch us doing a happy dance when we nail a project)
If you’re looking for a team that’s totally committed to delivering awesome results while having a blast doing it, then come join us! We promise you won’t find a more caring, passionate, and downright awesome crew anywhere else.
You are the glue that holds us all together. Your role in our company is to facilitate collaboration and streamline processes between teams to ensure efficient project delivery across all departments. You’ll work closely with clients, marketing director, and Regex team leads to manage multiple projects for various clients, which will require excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Skills and Traits that Set You Apart
A candidate who will thrive in this position will demonstrate the following qualities and work practices
- Ninja Problem Solver – You can slay any problem that comes your way with your quick thinking and resourcefulness. You don’t need a GPS to navigate through a maze of challenges, you know how to find your way out and get the job done.
- Lone Wolf Skills – You are a self-sufficient problem solver who can take charge and find efficient solutions with little direction or guidance
- The Captain of Collaboration – Your effective communication skills keeps everyone on the same page, and you know how to navigate even the trickiest of situations to achieve a successful outcome
- Marketing Savvy – You have a solid understanding of the trends, tactics, and technologies in the marketing industry, and know how they are typically used to achieve business goals
- Precision Extraordinaire – You have an innate ability to spot even the smallest errors or inconsistencies, ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standard.
- Diligent Overachiever – You are a hardworking and dedicated team member who consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that all work is completed to the highest standard.
Experience Requirements (In order to be considered for this role, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications)
- 2+ years prior experience juggling multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Fluency in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Hands-on experience managing SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media and other digital marketing projects is a MUST
- Having prior experience in overseeing marketing projects or campaigns within the home services industry is a significant advantage
- Proven experience in a client-facing role, demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate with and address the needs of clients
- 64 Days of Paid Time Off – Including a paid 2 week holiday rest at the end of the year and monthly recharge days
- Professional Development – Budgets for courses, tools, tech, and conferences to help you grow your career
- Mental Health Recharge – We encourage team members to take 2 days off to recharge every month completely covered by the company
- Paid Vacation – We offer a minimum 1 week paid vacation. On top of a paid 2 week holiday rest at the end of the year.
- Parental Leave – We offer a paid 3 month paternity/maternity leave for new parents
- Flexible Schedules – You are free to create your own schedules as long as the work gets done
- Work from Anywhere – Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Profit Shares – Profits are split amongst the whole team at the end of the year
- Check out the complete list of perks here
Monthly earnings for this position range from $1,500 to $2,500
Feeling over the moon? Let’s chat!