Headquarters: Washington, DC
You’re a highly experienced and strategic B2B marketing leader with a strong background in SaaS solutions and looking to contribute to the growth of a scaling health tech startup.
We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to be the company leader and expert on B2B marketing, lead and scale our marketing team into new verticals, and establish and maintain brand consistency through close collaboration with our Sales and Product teams.
You’ll also have the opportunity to develop thought leadership content, execute impactful events, and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing efforts. You will be a key driver of the company’s growth and establish its position as a leader in the industry.
This fully remote role reports to our Co-Founder/Co-CEO, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the marketing department by establishing staffing needs and team structure, and mentoring, growing and developing a team of marketing professionals
- Establish the strategy, processes, and plan needed to achieve the company’s growth goals
- Define and measure success metrics, forecast trends, and analyze campaign effectiveness
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new market and new product launches, including developing launch plans, crafting messaging and positioning, and coordinating with cross-functional teams
- Conceive and execute events to generate new, qualified sales leads and to promote awareness of EngagedMD and its solutions
- Develop and execute a plan to optimize our brand positioning, increase brand awareness, and ensure effective representation of the company brand across all communications
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert on our markets, customers, and competitors
- Stay up to date on industry trends, technologies, and methodologies
- Align marketing contributions to sales goals
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally in SaaS or enterprise software
- Ability to envision and execute an effective branding and marketing strategy
- Demonstrated success managing people, external vendors, agencies, and consultants
- Strong writing skills with the ability to communicate cohesive brand stories
- Familiarity and skill in using B2B marketing tools/tech stack to support digital marketing, web content management, PR, market research, events, and creative
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.