Core Job Details
Working Pattern: Monday – Friday (09:00-17:00 & 10:00-18:00)
Salary: Â£21,000 + up to 20% bonus
Remote Options: Full time office
Weâre Tandem. The UKâs fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save.
With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.
Weâre on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We’ve taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we’re engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
Weâre building an amazing team and weâre looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Completions Assistant to join the team.
What you will be working on:
As a Loans Processor you will be responsible:
- Individual performance and contribution to achieve KPIâs set by the business.
- Owning individual performance and personal development.
- Accurately completing the final packaging for customer deals, customerâs proofs and lending files.
- File loads and verified and completed requests for same day funded deals.
- Ensuring insurance checks are updated to customerâs files in a timely manner.
- Accurately completing customer validation calls.
- Maintaining an excellent level of fraud awareness to identify and protect the company from fraudulent activity.
- Effectively and professionally communicating with the introducer network, responding to enquiries in a timely manner and resolving any queries or issues.
- Maintaining a good level of knowledge of the relevant industry sector.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Experience in a similar role within a within a financial services lending environment is preferable.
- Good organisational and time management skills resulting in the ability to prioritise tasks meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong computer literacy including working experience on Microsoft Office.
Qualities we look for:
- The ability to positively contribute to a team.
- The ability to self-motivate and use own initiative to achieve individual target
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people’s financial lives.
No agencies please.