Headquarters: 100% remote
What you will do:
- Reply to questions from clients,
- Debug issues,
- Look at configurations and code lines,
- Collaborate with Support team members,
- Escalate issues or features to Development teams.
What we want you to have:
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in a Technical Customer support role,
- Excellent English and German skills (both written and spoken),
- Experience building websites using WordPress,
- Outstanding problem-solving skills,
- Patience ans strong attention to detail,
- A reliable strong internet connection (we have calls daily).
What we offer:
- 100% remote position,
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave,
- Paid sabbatical (yes, most people in our team stick with us for years!),
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals,
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance,
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe.
About the team and how we work
We value a good balance between work and personal life and enjoy working remotely.
Our team unites people from all over the world, with different backgrounds, languages, cultures and together we create valuable products.
Above all, we are looking for people who just love helping others and get satisfaction from resolving problems.
We invite you to become part of a special team!