Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Plate IQ helps fast growing businesses automate accounts payables on their terms. We simplify everything from invoice management to payments for both recurring and one-off expenses with a cloud-first approach that enables remote work. Plate IQ’s AP Automation and VendorPay Network helps businesses pay and get paid faster. Our verticals include restaurant, hotel/country club, grocery, and distribution.
At Plate IQ, passion generates excitement for what we do and how we do it. With passion at the heart of everything we do, we nurture ideas, inspire excellence, and find creative ways to eliminate obstacles for cultivating growth. The positive attitude with which we assist one another develops open, honest, and genuine connections. Above all, we celebrate and embrace our differences. We invest in each other because we win or lose as a team.
Our values are at the center of our company and culture. At Plate IQ, we value: Growth, Customer Focus, Innovation, Accountability, and Communication.
As the Account Executive, you are a highly motivated self-starter who will be responsible for developing and closing new business and expanding our footprint within US – West geographical territory. In your day-to-day, you will focus on acquiring new customers and outlining to them how our Fintech solution can immediately impact their organization. You will be accountable for exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption and usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader PlateIQ partner ecosystem. A successful candidate is eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly, wears multiple hats, and is comfortable selling a solution that can transform a business immediately.
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into a geographic territory and within a core vertical (restaurant, hotel/country club, grocery, or distribution)
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and products demonstrations, by phone and via online demo
- Develop and negotiate proposals and contracts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Sales Development Representatives, Account Managers, HR and Executive Leadership.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience as a high-performing outbound-focused SDR/BDR and/or Account Executive selling a SaaS-based product
- Experience prospecting, demoing a SaaS product, and SMB/Mid-Market semi-transactional sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to over-achieve quotas (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Located within AZ, CO, CA, UT, WA, NV, OR, or TX
**This position is classified as remote but you must have the ability to travel into an office or other location as needed.
A Recipe For Total Rewards
We care deeply about making Plate IQ an incredible place to work and invest a significant amount of time and energy into creating and maintaining a company culture that provides our team with a generous level of support whilst inspiring them to do their best work.
The specific benefits/perks we offer are continually evolving, but currently include:
- Compensation $75K with an OTE of $150K
- Work from home in an energetic remote-first environment that supports flexible working hours and understands work-life balance.
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other Company-Subsidized Benefits for you and your family.
- Employer sponsored 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Time Off (and the encouragement to use it).
- Annual company retreats.
- Promote from within philosophy.
Beyond the tangible benefits though:
- You will be part of a growing team, at a pinnacle moment of scale for the business, and experience the excitement of working in a startup where each action makes a huge difference.
- You will have the agency to solve difficult problems creatively, the freedom to explore work that inspires you, and infrastructure to ensure you’re constantly challenged and developing.
- You will work with sharp, passionate teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and positioning our product as a premier finance automation solution.
- Our commitment to empowering a diverse and inclusive workforce, celebrating differences, and creating a safe space for our employees to bring their whole selves to work is second to note.
- We are transforming entire industries using innovative technology including Artificial Intelligence, Payment Tech, and Neural Networks.
- Our leaders lead with a people-first approach; inspiring excellence, nurturing ideas, and finding creative ways to eliminate obstacles for cultivating growth.
- We truly love what we do and who we do it with – and we think you will too!
Plate IQ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status. If you are excited about the role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/plate-iq-account-executive