- Position:Â Product marketing manager
- Type:Â Full-time
- Location:Â Remote, Applicants in any location welcome
- Hours:Â 40 per week
- Compensation:Â $70k – $100k
- Timeline:Â Weâre looking to hire someone ASAP, but will spend the necessary time finding the right fit.
Seeking you… if you:
Are an insightful marketer:Â You have a knack for understanding customer needs and translating those insights into actionable product and marketing strategies.
Love to tell a good story: You excel at crafting clear, compelling product messaging and developing content that communicates the value of our solutions to our customers.
Are a strategist and executor:Â You have a proven track record of developing and executing successful go-to-market strategies for software products.
Are a team player:Â You thrive in collaborative environments, working effectively with product development, design teams, and cross-functional teams to ensure product features align with market opportunities.
Have an analytical mind:Â You use data to measure and optimize product marketing performance, inform decision-making, and demonstrate the impact of marketing efforts on product adoption and revenue growth.
Are a product champion:Â You foster a deep understanding of our solutions within the company, serving as a go-to resource for product-related information.
Are adaptable and proactive:Â You excel at managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment, you’re able to navigate ambiguity, and you’re constantly thinking of new, creative ways to solve problems.
About the job
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team, help shape our product portfolio, and make a meaningful impact on our growing company. Our Product Marketing mission is to generate customer insights that inform Uplistingâs product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth.
Who We Are
Uplisting empowers entrepreneurs to shape the future of the short-term rental industry through our technology tools and partnership. We’re a top Airbnb software partner and will process over $400m in bookings in 2023.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner to short-term rental entrepreneurs, providing flexible and powerful technology tools to support their growth.
We are and always have been remote. We are a profitable business made up of 20+ people who punch above our weight. Weâre looking for someone special to join our team as weâre growing fast and need to expand our team in order to keep up with and optimize on our success.
Where youâll work
This will be a full-time, independent subcontractor position.
This is a 100% remote position with flexible hours. While this role is remote, most of our team is based in Europe. We would prefer a candidate who can easily work with EU Central Time and has some overlap with EST (US) hours.
We highly encourage LGBTQ+ and BIPOC applicants, differently-abled, neurodiverse candidates, and candidates from more rural areas.Â
Understand our customers:Â Get to know our customers and their needs by conducting market research and leveraging insights to shape our product strategy and positioning.
Craft clear messaging:Â Develop straightforward, compelling product positioning and messaging that communicates the value of our solutions to our customers.
Collaborate with product teams:Â Work closely with product development and design teams to ensure product features and enhancements align with customer needs and market opportunities.
Drive go-to-market strategies:Â Create and execute go-to-market plans for new products and feature releases, partnering with sales, customer success, and other cross-functional teams.
Empower the sales team:Â Develop sales enablement materials like presentations, product demos, and competitive analyses to support the sales team in effectively communicating our solutions’ value.
Create engaging content:Â Collaborate with the marketing team to develop content and collateral, such as blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and videos, that showcase our product offerings’ benefits and capabilities.
Measure and optimise:Â Analyse product marketing performance, using data to optimise campaigns, inform decision-making, and demonstrate the impact of marketing efforts on product adoption and revenue growth.
Be an internal product champion: Foster a deep understanding of our solutions within the company and serve as a go-to resource for product-related information.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing
- A proven track record of developing and executing successful go-to-market strategies for software products.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, with the ability to translate insights into actionable product and marketing strategies.
- Comfortable creating product marketing-related videos (e.g. showing off a new feature and its benefits via a simple loom recording).Â
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with experience crafting clear and concise product messaging and content.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with experience working effectively across teams and building consensus.