Nu was born in 2013 with the mission to fight complexity to empower people in their daily lives by reinventing financial services. We are one of the worldâs largest digital banking platforms, serving millions of customers across Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia. For more information, visit our institutional page https://international.nubank.com.br/careers/
About the role
At Nu, our Product Managers are the ones working in the trenches and are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of our product teams. Itâs the PMâs job to ensure that our company gets the right product built and delivered to our customers. Truly great Product Managers will, over time, shoulder ever greater responsibility for realizing Nu's vision to be the most influential financial services company in the world.
[This role is for our Product team based in Mexico]
You will be responsible for
- Build products with the team to achieve main business objectives and solve customersâ needs
- Responsible for the speed and quality of the teamâs decisions to maximize impact
- Be involved in every stage of a productâs life cycle: Product definition, development planning, development monitoring, launching, measuring results and problem definition.
- Communicate and create strong relationships with diverse global teams
- Maintain strong stakeholder management with cross-functional teams, such as Design, Engineering, Business Analyst, etc.
We are looking for a person, who has:
- Vision – Set the vision for the product, understand how it connects to company objectives
- Customer Focus – Deep dive in user behavior, talk to real customers, see products used in the real world
- Prioritisation – Help our teams prioritise features based on customer feedback, engineering complexity and the most relevant business metrics
- Structured thinking – Ability to grasp problems of varying levels of complexity and reduce them down to their essentials
- Execution – Understand the problems we are trying to solve and work closely with engineers, designers, data scientists and other functions to define, iterate and ship
- Communication – Build constructive relationships, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and have a great time doing it
- Chance of earning equity at Nu
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Health and life insurance
- NuCare – Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- Nucleo – Our learning platform of courses
- NuLanguage – Our language learning program
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- 17 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Gym partnership
Our Nu Way of Working
Our work model is hybrid and has cycles that can be from two to three months according to the business of ââexpertise. For every eight or twelve weeks of remote work, one will be at the office.
Know more in this blog post https://blog.nu.com.co/nu-anuncia-modelo-hibrido-de-trabajo/
Diversity & Inclusion
At Nu, we want to be sure that we're building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower. That's why we hire based on equality. We consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching elements to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting fantastic talent.