Senior Business Analyst – Salesforce
Shift4 is standing up their Salesforce teams for their Internal Systems group and hiring several Salesforce Business Analysts that will be involved in discovering and documenting business processes and business objectives and converting them into requirements and user stories. Working closely with the Solution Architects and Experience Owners (Product Owners) to refine stories, conduct UAT and execute other standard BA functions in an Agile environment for optimal success internally as well as with our external customers!
The Salesforce Business Analyst roles are available as remote-based roles in the U.S. and can also be based onsite / hybrid at any of the following Shift4 locations: Las Vegas, NV (preferred), Tampa, FL, Center Valley, PA or Silver Spring, MD
This team will have the opportunity to be involved in:
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders through a variety of mediums (workshops, discovery sessions, story grooming sessions, etc.) to define what the stakeholder(s) are looking to achieve and conduct detailed analysis on the requirement (e.g., persona definition, journey mapping cost-benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions from the Solution Architect).
- Advising business on SFDC best practices for requirements and adoption of Salesforce features.
- Maintaining detailed documentation on user stories/features/epics/initiatives in Jira.
- Working directly with Solution Architecture in an Agile fashion to refine stories for development.
- Conducting UAT testing and sign off in conjunction with the associated Experience (Product) Owner and business Stakeholder Champion(s).
- Evolving into subject matter experts in one or more of our functional areas (Sales, Service, Finance)
- At least 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud required
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum and associated tools
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in English
Preferred skills (Skills that are a plus to have)
- Additional Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with CPQ and DPA / RPA