Headquarters: North America
Our Community and Stakeholder Engagement products include:
Social Pinpoint (Community Engagement Platform for the Everyday Practitioner) https://www.socialpinpoint.com/
Consultation Manager (Stakeholder Management Software | Consultation Manager) https://www.consultationmanager.com/
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success to join our team to provide strategy and oversight into our rapidly expanding customer base in North America. This role would be best suited for anyone with previous management experience in SaaS Customer Success, which includes leading teams, servicing top clients, and driving strategy and process from the ground up. You’ll be involved in big picture initiatives while also meeting the daily needs of Customer Success Managers and their accounts. Knowledge or experience of community engagement is considered highly valuable but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
This role will serve as our first Head of Customer Success in North America and will provide oversight into our regional customer base utilizing our community and stakeholder relationship software products. This is a highly visible role across a global organization. You will need to work collaboratively across various functions within the business, including sales, product and marketing. Occasional national and international travel may be required from time to time to meet clients and attend industry conferences.
On a day-to-day basis, we’ll lean on you to:
Drive account growth and customer advocacy
- Reduce churn and drive new business by seeking to turn our existing customers into our greatest advocates. Expand account revenue through referral sales and up-sell opportunities.
- Proactively monitor and work to improve upon account health and activity in North America as it relates to product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores. Develop and implement operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals.
- Design data collection and feedback mechanisms to identify and understand customer needs specific to North America. Work closely with product teams to share feedback and business cases for feature suggestions.
- Develop a high-performing team of CSM’s (we currently have a growing team of 4-5 in North America). Manage team performance, provide coaching on best practices, diagnose at-risk accounts, and work to create client success plans alongside CSM’s.
- Lead a weekly Customer Success call with CSM’s as well as individual check-ins with each of your direct reports on a regularly recurring basis, proactively assisting them to ensure success in their role. Provide specific and direct feedback for both individual and overall team performance.
- Provide oversight and ensure accuracy is maintained by your team of CSM’s in our CRM systems (HubSpot/ChurnZero).
- Work closely with the North American management team as well as the Head of Customer Success in the ANZ region to align on Customer Success strategy, forecasting, resourcing, and account opportunities.
- Drive the creation and implementation of Customer Success processes for the North American team for the entire client life cycle, from onboarding and site implementation to account meetings and renewals.
- Prepare monthly reports for the executive team that includes insight into overall customer health for North America across both Social Pinpoint and Consultation Manager products. Also report on key customer initiatives being implemented in the North American market.
- Oversee North American support channels to ensure customers are being met with friendly, efficient and effective technical support across our support channels.
- Foster and maintain customer relationships with key strategic accounts in North America. Directly execute prompt resolution management with executive-level customer contacts as conflicts arise.
- Become a product expert on both the Social Pinpoint and Consultation Manager platforms.
- You are comfortable working remotely within a distributed team and have experiencing working with senior executives.
- You have experience leading remote teams of 5+ people with a personal, approachable management style.
- You are data-driven and results-oriented.
- You’re a self-starter who needs little direction. You can identify organizational problems and take the lead on driving solutions in a collaborative way.
- You have a knack for resolving customer tension through creative problem-solving and approachable communication.
- You have a strong work ethic and are able to follow through and complete tasks/projects to deadlines.
- You’re interested in the community engagement space and are willing to become an expert on digital best practices (if you’re not already!).
- Competitive salary*
- 100% remote work with 2 team meet-ups per year
- 4 weeks PTO, 2 weeks sick leave, 2 floating holidays annually
- 10-12 paid public holidays annually (based on region)
- 401(k) matching for US-based employees
- Generous parental leave policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual health & wellness benefit
- Home office set-up stipend
- Monthly internet stipend
- $1,000 USD company-sponsored professional development annually
Interested in applying?
For candidates interested in applying, please visit the below link to begin the first step in the interview process where we ask a few video Q&A’s for us to get to know you better. https://start.myinterview.com/j4344a34-93e8-4e7b-a888-6404b1f98bb8/social-pinpoint/head-of-customer-success-north-america
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/social-pinpoint-head-of-customer-success-north-america