Note: This role is operated by IntegrateUp on behalf of Beach Boss Influencers
Are you an experienced marketing professional that has helped a company scale from 8 figures to 9 figures?
Do you have a strong marketing foundation with experience working in all aspects of a marketing department?
Do you wake up every day with intention and a positive attitude?
Then the team at Beach Boss Influencers needs you!
Beach Boss Influencers is a fun, result-driven coaching community founded by 5 network marketing leaders (The “Beaches”) with a combined experience of over 40 years in the industry. The goal of the company is to support network marketers industry wide and create a massive ripple effect that will impact millions of people and their families across the world for generations through courses and coaching. The company generates 7 figures of revenue annually, and now needs a Director of Marketing to join the team and help scale things to 8 and 9 figures.
You are perfect for this job if you work well with a team. You lead others to results, you work well cross functionally with other leaders, and you collaborate well with the owners and founders of a company. Your experience and knowledge provide the perfect foundation for you to anticipate necessary changes and make decisions that will reach desired outcomes and results. At the same time, you are always learning from experts in the digital marketing industry. Your self confidence and desire to grow ultimately leads you to be the perfect candidate that can finely tune funnels, increase conversion rates, ideate new strategies, and lead the team to set up automations.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed and knowledgeable in the latest marketing strategies, tactics, philosophies, and processes that will help Beach Boss Influencers grow with more traffic, more engagement, and a strong brand identity. Specifically, the person in this role needs to have a strong understanding of direct-response marketing strategies. Creating new strategies, campaigns, and vision is a must. To guide the creative side of marketing, leaning into data, metrics and KPIs will be a huge part of the role.
This is not your first time in the Marketing Director seat. You’ve had the opportunity to work with other “start-up” businesses, and you are ready for your next long-term role. The company values growth, authenticity and serving others. If you’re ready to help take an already thriving business to the next level, then this is a great fit for you!
Responsibilities (tasks associated with the role)
People Management: Work closely with direct reports, cross functional teams and external agencies to achieve marketing objectives and goals.
- Maintain communication with the sales team to ensure we’re achieving sales goals
- Manage and keep external agency partners accountable to metrics and goals
- Manage and lead team members to achieve goals, assessing resource needs, sourcing and managing project-based contractors as needed
- Create a positive work environment for team members focused on company values in order for them to thrive and produce excellent work
- Assist in hiring/onboarding marketing roles to support growth
- Create a meeting cadence with team members, agencies, cross functional teams and management to ensure highest productivity and company growth
Project Management and Implementation: Create project plans for each marketing initiative with timelines.
- Hold team accountable to deadlines
- Achieve marketing implementation to agreed upon timeline
- Use ClickUp to organize project and tasks
Strategy and Ideation: The goal is to scale and grow the company. Work closely with leadership to identify new strategies that will best bring the company’s products and services in front of the correct buyers that leads to a conversion
- Ideate new front end offers, workshops, challenges, webinars, evergreen events, or something that is completely new and radically different
- Responsible for R&D, learning and testing latest customer acquisition ideas and strategies to help with scaling
- Implement and project manage the execution of new strategies
- Ownership over marketing calendar
- Empower team to execute aspects of the marketing plan and ensure it comes together as envisioned
- Develop and maintain a multi-year roadmap that ensures company growth while leaving room for the rapidly evolving needs of the clients, brand, and industry
Growth: Optimize and manage current and future marketing assets that converts prospects to buyers.
- Funnel Creation and Conversion: Oversight of funnels to enhance marketing and revenue
- Audit current funnels and seek improvement to optimize conversions
- Work with copywriter and tech team to create funnels as needed
- Lead/guide team to build correct automation
- Acquisition and Traffic: Grow existing channels and build new ones to reach new audiences
- Work closely with advertising agencies to scale ad spend
- Create new channels and campaigns to increase traffic
- Conversion: Dial-in engagement campaigns to convert leads to book a sales call
- Optimize conversion from social media channels
- Perform A/B testing to maximize results + familiarity
- Build, strategize and oversee landing page design & development
Marketing Operations: General functions and organizational tasks associated with the role
- Ability to track KPIs and analyze data in or order to hypothesis business-driving marketing tactics
- Consistently review website, sales funnels, and/or landing pages for improvements and make improvements based on buyers’ action
- Regularly review business assets for quality updates and improvements and ensure all marketing assets are aligned and consistent with brand standards
- Proactively seek opportunities to streamline systems and processes in Marketing and Operations department through SOP and automations
Requirements (expected proficiencies to excel in this role)
- Proven experience as a Marketing Director scaling a digital marketing company from 8-figures in gross revenue to 9-figures
- Experience leading, managing and building a marketing team
- Hands-on experience or familiarity with direct response marketing, digital products, launches, virtual events, platforms and tools – landing page builders, CRMs, email service providers and course hosting platforms
- Hands on experience in data analysis, KPI tracking and revenue forecasting with Excel or Google Sheet
- Experience with network marketing is a PLUS
- Strong understanding in paid social, paid search, organic social, SEO
- Working experience with marketing tracking and attribution software like Google analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Working experience in any programming languages is a PLUS
- Comfortable working with and leading a remote based team
- Fast self-learner, self-starter, leader, detail oriented and data driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be accessible, quick response to issues/outage and lead the team to resolve it
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn
- Adopts brand voice with ease
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Detail-oriented and modern-marketing-methods savvy
- Proactive and takes initiative – you know how to make things happen
- Excellent with efficiency and follow-through
- Solution-oriented with high emotional intelligence
Software Utilized by Company
Activecampaign, ClickFunnels, Go High Level, Agorapulse, WordPress, Shopify, ClickUp, Slack, Acuity, Google Workspace, Zapier, Canva, Zoom, Typeform, Google Analytics
Social Media Platforms
Facebook page, Facebook group, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok
Current Team Members
5 Beaches/CEOs, CTO, COO, Director of Sales, Director of Operations, FB Ads and YouTube ads agency, SEO agency, Community Manager, Customer Success Manager, Customer Support, Creative Director, Event Producer, Director of Programs, Copywriter, Payroll agency
About Beach Boss Influencers
Beach Boss Influencers are founded by 5 network marketing leaders that were in the trenches building their teams using Social Media Strategies unlike other influencers or gurus who teach strategies they’ve never applied. We coach network marketers and help fast track their success in building their business, and getting that time and financial freedom they have always hoped for.
Our core offer is the Academy program where we provide live weekly coaching, hot seats over Zoom to network marketers. Our training includes video marketing, social media branding, lead generation, mindset, sales closing. We focus on building a brand and organic traffic in the Academy program.
In our higher ticket offer called 7-Figure Influencer, we teach our students how to run paid ads using our proven self-liquidation funnel to generate leads fast while covering ad costs. We also teach them strategies on how to build a system for their network marketing team to duplicate and grow, and how to use FB group to run challenges to get new customers with the team, and how to convert those customers into teammates.
You can learn more about the company here: https://www.beachbossinfluencers.com/
The values of the company include:
- Be Authentic – We don’t fake it until you make it here. We are real.
- Serve Others – Serving others is our jam and lights us up. This is our purpose, to change lives and elevate the industry as a whole.
- HAS TO BE FUN – If you are not having fun changing lives, then figure out how to make it fun.
- Make It Happen – Find a way, make a way, NO EXCUSES.
- People First – People matter, in every situation. We hold them to the fire to help change their lives. We don’t accept their excuses or let them wiggle out of their commitments. We push and pull them to the next level with care and concern.
Pay commensurate with experience. This opportunity will pay an attractive salary with bonus for the right candidate that has experience scaling a company from 8 figures to 9 figures.