What Youâll Do:
- Confirm orientation logistics with the facility
- Responsible for 5 or more facility touches, weekly
- Weekly touchpoints with regional Credentialing Specialists
- Weekly touchpoints with Enterprise Account Manager/Director of Strategic Accounts
- Manage 1-2 Systems or at least 5 Facilities (depending on complexity/size of account of facility Director of AM to decide complexity/size)
- Troubleshoot in-app issues pertinent to daily facility operations/training
- Respond to general client questions around professionals and coordinating response with Onboarding team
- Responsible for day-to-day facility operations post-Implementation
- Grow and maintain relationships with Facility Operators (end-users utilizing the CareRev app non-C Suite)
- Meet with regional team and provide updates to GM and DSAs on health of the facility & present needs/escalations/forecasting strategically
- Identify friction points to discuss with the GMs and DSAs- start slab and fill out weekly (wins, concerns, opportunities, orientation seats, funnel metrics, cancellation metrics)
- Identify and escalate changes related to regional waitlisting/onboarding settings
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams and submit tickets for new features/updates to the CareRev backend tool
- Act as subject matter expert, ready to speak to client risks and mitigation plans in client-facing meetings
- Attend client facing meetings as needed
- Facilitate weekly regional scrum/ team meetings
What Weâre Looking For:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a client or customer-facing role.
- Data-driven and comfortable with holding the team accountable to monthly KPIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to lead internal and external client-facing meetings.
- Comfort around using various tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Salesforce, and proficient with presentation software.
- An enjoyment in identifying process improvements and working collaboratively across teams.
- Flexibility, a creative mind-set when solving problems, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Bonus: you have previous experience at a health-tech startup