For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. Weâve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, weâve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patientâs journey.
PointClickCare is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to joining our growing SaaS healthcare technology company. As a Marketing Manager, you will be involved in planning, executing, and measuring the performance of engagement marketing campaigns for PointClickCare. You will drive product demand through multiple channels including web, email, social and multiple onsite channels. You will work closely with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Marketers, Content Strategies, Senior Business Leaders, and manage agency production.
A successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, data driven analyses and insights, strong interpersonal skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for building excellent value propositions and communication plans.
- Work Across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to develop, execute and maintain high-impact multi-touch campaigns inclusive of events, that inspire consumers and drive engagement
- Overseeing and coordinating marketing campaigns, collaborating with an agency to develop creative strategies, appropriate channel mix, manage budgets, analyzing campaign performance and ensuring effective communication between PointClickCare and the agency.
- Responsible for consuming and leveraging Portfolio narratives to produce audience-centric derivative content
- Drive strategy and demand for national and/or regional tradeshows through owned or paid channels
- Seek out ways to utilize marketing automation to improve processes and productivity
- Research Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
- Regularly dive deep into data reports and dashboard to monitor campaign results and drive strategic decision making to optimize
- Manage multiple projects and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance of campaigns.
- Lead the development and execution comprehensive account-based marketing strategies aligned with company goals and sales objectives.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience using data and metrics to measure Impact and determine improvements
- Experience with paid and owned and operated channels (i.e. email, onsite, etc.)
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives
- Experience with Excel or Salesforce (data manipulation, macros, charts, and pivot tables)
- Proven Success in developing and executing account-based marketing campaigns to drive engagement and revenue.
- Experience managing external partners to develop marketing programs
- Experience managing large amount of data including customer segments and online campaign metrics
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with marketing agencies for execution
- Travel 20-30%
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.