We provide intensely personal discoveries; through our big data platform where users can build family trees and find historical records like an endless flow of ancestral puzzle pieces, and through our researchers, who scour the Chinese countryside to dig up traces and family stories.
What Will You Do?
• Generate sales leads for our research & travel services from the ~90k visitors to our platform, workshops & social media
• Communicate directly with leads through zoom calls and in writing, grasp their motivations & pain points with sensitivity and professionalism
• Follow up & close sales by writing proposals, communicating with our research team & sales leads
• Expand our lead generation & after-sales efforts
What Do We Look For?
• Social skills, emotional & cultural intelligence: Solid understanding of the culturally multilayered, Overseas Chinese experience
• Proactive, result-oriented mindset: Ability to adapt, learn fast, and work independently
• English fluency: preferably native-level listening & speaking, fluency in reading & writing
• Chinese proficiency: medium level, ability to read simplified Chinese characters
• Interest in local traditional Chinese culture(s) and/or history is a plus
• 1-2 years of work experience
What Do We Offer?
• Basic salary 1,000~1,800 USD / month + Sales Commission
• Work that actually changes lives
• A passionate team in Asia, Europe & US
• Focus on personal growth, ownership & path to leadership
• A way to build the future of Asian genealogy