Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industryâs most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Healthâs HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land OâLakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
Hinge Health Hybrid Model
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities.
About the Role
Physical therapists are the backbone of the comprehensive clinical care team at Hinge Health. Hinge Health Physical Therapists utilize their clinical expertise and knowledge of pain science to evaluate and treat patients across the MSK spectrum via telehealth. We believe in providing the best patient-centered care by applying the Biopsychosocial model, evidence-informed practice, and innovating thinking with technology to help patients reduce pain and achieve meaningful outcomes. Hinge Health physical therapists get to spend 1:1 time with our members and through technology, improve the lives of many at scale. You will work with a diverse set of members within a team of high performing, inclusive clinicians. Our physical therapists are on the bleeding edge of delivering virtual MSK care enabled by advanced technology. Come join us if you are excited to help define what that should look like!
DESCRIPTION OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- The role is called âFlex Physical Therapistâ for a reason – âflexibilityâ is critical!
- You thrive in situations requiring you to constantly adapt and evolve. Change is not a scary word to you, and you want to continually improve yourself, your profession, and healthcare as a whole.
- You love a flexible schedule and have the ability to work 25-30 hours/week for ~60% of the year, and 35-40hrs/week for ~40% of the year. You need to provide availability for the following month at least one month in advance and will be notified likewise of scheduled hours 1 month in advance.
- You have 2-4 years of clinical physical therapy experience practicing in an outpatient orthopedics setting evaluating and treating a variety of MSK conditions.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in at least 1 state of the United States. Ability to complete required documentation to secure additional state licenses upon receipt of offer, within a timely manner.
- When performing Telehealth, you must be able to deliver telehealth services in a private, professional space with reliable, strong internet connectivity and within the United States.
WHAT YOUâLL ACCOMPLISH
- Evaluate and treats patients remotely utilizing a variety of digital tools to manage care and communicate effectively
- Knowledgeable about biopsychosocial model, patient-centered MSK care, habit formation models, pain neuroscience education, and evidence-informed practice
- Provides high caliber of service resulting in high customer satisfaction and improved clinical outcomes
- Manages patients safely and efficiently given a large and varied caseload
- Provide intermittent in-person care services as requested within your designated geographic area
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Telehealth: demonstrates excellent and clear decision making to evaluate, treat, and manage patients across the MSK spectrum utilizing a biopsychosocial model when appropriate
- Effective Patient Management: Manages a large and varied caseload of patients safely and efficiently, utilizing a variety of digital tools to manage care and communicate effectively
- Effective Communication: Able to communicate effectively and clearly, both written and verbally, with patients, colleagues, and other professionals
- Change Agility: highly adaptable to taking on new workflows, processes and challenges within a fast-paced environment by employing critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Able to work weekend and evenings
- Medical fluency in other languages, verbally and in writing
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isnât available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Paid time off and sick leave: Flex employees accrue up to 17 days of vacation depending on the number of hours worked, and are granted 70 hours of sick time per year
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector â including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey â to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. Weâre positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Weâre committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com
*Please do not send resumes via email*