Communications: The brand-builders and storytellers communicating both our unique history and our ambitious vision of the future. From Discord chitchat and GM tweets to global press releases and memorable events, this team works across channels and platforms to define and evolve how Yuga engages with the world.
Who Weâre Looking For
Weâre seeking a Senior Social Media Manager to manage our social media strategy and execution across all of our brands (BAYC, Otherside, CryptoPunks, Meebits, 10KTF, and Otherside). Youâll report to the Director, Digital and Social Media, and be a member of our top tier Communications team, but also work and lead projects throughout the entire company. You know what web3 social media is like, but more importantly, you know what Yuga social media is like; you can take a look at copy and know which brand itâs coming from in a heartbeat. Weâre looking for someone who is organized and able to move quickly with clever and smart decision-making while always keeping our communities at the top of mind. Letâs make the internet fun. Youâll be part of a creative, ambitious, and cool group thatâs defining an industry.
- Partner with the Director, Digital and Social Media, to lead social media strategy and execution across all brands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent marketing message across all channels.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on performance metrics to continually optimize our social media presence and campaigns.
- Lead community-building efforts, fostering an environment of support and enthusiasm among our users and followers.
- Lead and/or support social media campaign rollouts.
- Minimum 5 years of social media management experience
- Self starter, confident in your own decision making
- Knowledge and understanding of web3, NFTs, and the Yuga communities (owning a Yuga Labs NFT is not required, but preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong writing and communication skills.
- Speed, agility, and comfort with ambiguity and fast-moving start-up culture
- Extremely collaborative and able to manage to multiple projects and workflows at once
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $85,000 to $130,000 in addition to equity and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level. The range listed encompasses several levels. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and market demand. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, or benefits.