We are looking for a self-directed, data-driven, and versatile Social Media and Marketing operator to own the socials on our team. You will be in charge of developing a strategy that builds both the crypto and music social channels, translating and simplifying complex topics on a new platform for a broader audience, and tracking and converting that audience through the pipeline into users of Audius.
Social Media Management
– Build and manage Audiusâ social media presence, keeping our community up-to-date with the latest news that is relevant to our mission and product via Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and any other relevant channels.
– Begin to plan & ramp up paid media spend across a number of channels
Online Marketing Strategy
– Be the first point of contact for the social channels and answer questions or hand off to relevant stakeholders.
– Coordinate with the product team to escalate bugs and improve the product.
– Create monthly marketing strategy and then push to executionSpearheading new marketing initiatives and doing trial-and-error to find the most optimal marketing stack
Original Content Production & Publication
-Work with the broader team to write and develop original content, maintaining a robust content calendar that educates our audience about technology, the music industry, our product, and more.
-Share original content on our Medium blog and other social channels.
-Outsourcing both video content production and freelance copywriting
-Create and send out the Audius community newsletter on a monthly basis.
-Create robust reporting and analytics on content efforts.
Events and Product Marketing Support
Work on community building through hosting and participating in music, technology and crypto community events.Support the Artist Relations & Product teams on product and press launches related to Audius.Take the lead on new marketing initiatives, iterating on our strategy as needed.
A passion for music and supporting artists & creative communities.Excellent writing skills and command of the English language with a proven track record of creating high-quality long & short form content.Experience planning, creating and executing social media campaigns for consumer internet companies.An ability to synthesize community concerns and become the voice of the community cross-functionally to help the product team prioritize new features/bugs.
Additional Information: The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000-$90,000 + equity & benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role & level. Each job listing’s range is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, education, and training. The hiring manager for a role can share more details regarding the specifics of compensation. Compensation details in our postings reflect base salary not equity, benefits, or perks.