The Team Youâll Work With
The Founder Success team is hyper-focused on building processes and using technology to scale proactive customer education and engagement. This team is dedicated to improving the customer experience, being the voice of the customer internally, and helping customers get the most out of their Carta subscription.
The Problems Youâll Solve
In this role as a Support Analyst on the Founder Success team, you will be on the front lines to proactively respond to customer inquiries. You will seek to understand the challenges facing Cartaâs customers, and enable and empower them to utilize and extract value from Carta.
- Operate in a pooled client ownership structure to respond to sensitive customer inquiries regarding contract renewals, pricing increases, and escalations
- Understand and execute basic contract renewal negotiations according to defined policies and processes
- Manage account-level escalations by leveraging standard responses and working closely with management
- Educate customers about Carta features and products via email and live calls, leveraging your knowledge of the Carta feature set and customer lifecycle
The Impact Youâll Have
By proactively engaging with Carta customers as well as reactively monitoring incoming requests, you will be helping to improve our overall customer retention, secure our future pipeline for new product lines, and drive change for the broader company and mission.
Weâre looking for customer-centric, organized professionals, who know how to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities. Cross-departmental collaboration and communication is critical to success in the role, as well as efficient time management. In addition, weâre prioritizing:
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Responsive and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Prior experience working in a customer facing role working with startups
- Experience working with customers via live interactions such as zoom meetings, phone calls, and live chats
- Experience working with Salesforce or other ticketing systems
- Diplomacy, tact and poise under pressure, and a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Growth mindset, proactive, and action-oriented
- Customer success skills and demonstrated ability to to work through difficult conversations, with the goal of preserving relationships
- Excellent communication, listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong data analysis, organizational, and prioritization skills
Even if you donât have all of the qualifications weâve listed, please apply if you believe you could be impactful in this role!