BioSkyrb Genomics is a biotechnology company headquartered in Durham, NC. We develop advanced technology products that enhance next-generation sequencing (NGS) workflows in both the research and clinical space, using our proprietary genome amplification system.
BioSkyrb makes this breakthrough technology available to customers in the form of consumable kits and libraries, informatics software, and related services. BioSkrybâs core technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low nucleic acid multiomics applications in diverse market focus areas like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, and inherited disease genomics.
This role would suit an individual with a strong scientific background. Knowledge for the US academic/biotechnology market would be advantageous.
- Remotely sell Bioskrbyâs products to US accounts.
- Identify, develop and nurture leads, driving the opportunity pipeline
- Partner with members of the commercial team to set initiatives to drive lead generation and sales cycle progression
- Organise product presentations to end users primarily via the telephone or electronic channels
- Provide product quotations aligned with agreed pricing structure
- Provide weekly revenue forecasts based on ordering patterns and opportunity funnel
- Utilize the CRM database to input and provide information that will increase effectiveness and aid sales
- Strong biology / molecular biology scientific background â minimum BSc preferred or proven aptitude for laboratory techniques
- Experience of selling in a similar position
- Minimum of one yearsâ experience in telesales or sales
- Knowledge in product relevant areas such as genomics and diagnostics
- Ability to work from Home Office (anywhere in US)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills at all business level
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to forecast business at assigned accounts
- Professional phone etiquette
- Minimal (up to 20%) travel may be required
BioSkryb, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.